Atelier 80ml Indian Red Oxide Series 2
|Stock Level||Supplier SKU||Manufacturer SKU||Brand|
Atelier Interactive is a dual purpose acrylic that can be used for traditional painting techniques, as well as extended wet in wet blending. Often acrylics form a skin. Atelier Interactive acrylics do not, giving you plenty of time to blend and rework and thereby more freedom to create. The patent-pending formula facilitates even touch-dry paint to be reworked or ragged-off to blend or reveal layers. Archival quality and lightfast, the intense colours dry to a satin-like finish without a plastic look or feel. Colour shift is minimal.
The Unique Benefits of Interactive:
• Allows reworking and reblending all day, although in dry conditions water should be sprayed from time to time as necessary to replace that lost through natural evaporation.
• 75 intense, vivid colour choices.
• Smooth, buttery consistency that dries with a satin finish without the plastic look/feel of some acrylics.
• The artist is better able to control the drying process as moisture is only gradually lost.
• Wet-in-Wet painting can be altered, considered or developed in the artists’ own time rather than having to be hurried as can often be the case with other more fast-drying acrylics.
• The integration of Wet-over-Dry painting can be easily achieved.
• Unresolved areas of a painting can be reworked and not just overpainted.
• Ideally suited to silkscreen, lino block and monotype printing techniques.
• Colour shift is minimal after the paint dries.