Mont Marte Single End Tools 6pce
|Stock Level||Supplier SKU||Manufacturer SKU||Brand|
The Mont Marte Single End Tool Set includes 6pcs of boxwood constructed tools with thin steel blades suitable for carving, cutting, shaping and sculpting polymer and traditional clays. The boxwood handles can also be used as sculpting tools in several ways. This set of tools is perfect for creating fine details when working on smaller projects.
1. The large triangular tool defines wide inclined areas. Shape and position features with the flat round end.
2. This sharp angled ribbon tool carves out clay in hard to reach places. The wooden tool end incises fine lines.
3. Create uniform indentations with the curved ribbon blade. Produce level surfaces with the wide flat paddle tool.
4. Remove clay and form even shapes with the ribbon tool. Make fine details and texture with the flat rounded end.
5. Use this small flat ribbon tool to cut and level clay. The wooden end shapes, smoothes and carves.
6. Define large areas and regulate clay thickness with this ribbon tool. Slice small objects and make linear marks with the wide wooden end.