Mont Marte Clay Tool Set 11pce
|Stock Level||Supplier SKU||Manufacturer SKU||Brand|
The Mont Marte Clay Tool Set includes a great selection of tools to use with clay. They can be used on green ware (unfired air dried clay) or while the clay is still moist for carving, cutting and cleaning. These tools are constructed from clear varnished hardwood handles with heavy duty steel blades. They are very versatile and can be used in different ways such as:
1. The Spearhead end cuts small straight lines and is ideal for making fine details. Carve, cut and smooth with the curved end.
2. Make multiple fine textured marks with the small metal brush.
3. Remove clay in square in large flat areas with the open loop end. Carve, cut and smooth with the curved end.
4. These tool ends are the perfect size to hand drill holes for salt and pepper shakers in green ware.
5. The needle point end is ideal to place delicate objects or scratch in fine details. Carve, cut and smooth with the curved end.
6. The spoolie tool is ideal for cleaning rough spots on green ware in delicate or hard to reach places.
7. The curved end has a small sharp blade which is great for removing small areas with straight edges. The angled end is great for cutting small detailed areas.
8. The angled end is perfect for flattening areas in hard to reach places. The needle point can create small holes, texture marks or can assist in placement of small objects.
9. Use the slightly forked end to create wood like texture or sgraffito effects. Spearhead ends cuts small straight lines and etches fine details.
10. The curved blade with the flat end lifts small areas with straight edges. Use the slightly forked end to create wood like texture or sgraffito effects.
11. The curved blade cuts, carves and smoothes clay. The large spearhead blade is great for deepening details and making longer cuts.